Thursday, February 18, 2010

Completing Surveys

There are often ads about how one can earn hundreds of dollars by completing surveys online.  I haven't really spent much time researching this method to supplement retirement income but I have come up with a couple of problems with what I have seen.  Many of these surveys are there to sell you something.  In order to "win" a product such as a gift card, you must complete a few tasks.  Specifically, you must go thru a series of offers and choose a certain number of them. If you were already shopping for these items, that is fine.  Offers are for places like Netflix, record or CD clubs, credit reports and various health products.  The survey companies want you to win chances on a sweepstakes or collect points to win products.  If I am doing a survey, I want money, nothing else.
If you are looking for paying surveys, check out this site
http://www.informationsources.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment